Game News ~ Cheats ~ Downloads ~ Walthroughs ~ Trailers ~ Reviews

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsArcadeMusic PlaylistRegisterLog in

Share | 

MLB Power Pros 2008 on deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aryan
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 637
Favorite Game : Resistance : Fall of Man
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: MLB Power Pros 2008 on deck   Mon May 12, 2008 11:30 am

Take-Two brings back Konami's big-headed baseball series for a double-header on the Wii and PS2 this July; DS version bats clean up in the fall.

Steroid abuse in Major League Baseball is feared to be widespread by many, but if one were to judge by Take-Two and Konami's MLB Power Pros series (Powerful Pro Yakyuu in its native Japan), every last player in the league is an unnaturally proportioned and inflated freak of nature.

Finally, a baseball game without legs.After introducing the series to US gamers last year, the two publishers are teaming up again to release MLB Power Pros 2008 on the PlayStation 2, Wii, and Nintendo DS. The game will feature 10 different modes, including multiple career modes. Players will be able to assume the role of a Double-A minor leaguer balancing professional aspirations with a personal life, follow a created pro through a 20-year career, or jump into the cleats of an existing player and swing for the fences.

MLB Power Pros will arrive on the PS2 and Wii in July, with the DS version following in the fall.

I'm back!

Gamers Vortex
Gaming Paradise

Win a PS3, Xbox360, IPhone, Ipod and other cool stuff by clicking here! No Lies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersvortex.darkbb.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1