Gamers Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game News ~ Cheats ~ Downloads ~ Walthroughs ~ Trailers ~ Reviews

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesArcadeMusic PlaylistRegisterLog in

Little Fighter Online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anime2Life
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Anime2Life

Male
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Purely Review
UserTitle : Join Purely Review!
Favorite Game : Purely Review

Community Reviews
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Little Fighter Online Empty
PostSubject: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:10 am

Description: Little Fighter Online(LFO) is a Free MMMORPG based on the previous Little Fighter 2. You register for it first before you download it.
You can register: here
Publisher: U1 Technology

Designers: Vincent Wong, Ardnades

My opinion: Abolutely great install of LF2! The registering takes little time, but downloading it is where the hard part begins. It comes with numerous other and the actual game file which are very big and may take hours with slow computers. I had played under the name of princeleg.

Gameplay:
There are three modes of play in LFO. "Story Mode (Story Mode)," "Mission mode (Mission Mode)," and "War mode (VS Mode). Players may host games and set the number of players allowed. They may also require passwords to keep games private. Other players can join games from a list of hosted games. They may join before or after a game has started.

• In Story Mode, the player traverses through levels or stages combined with a series of cutscenes that tell a story based on which character is being played.

• In Mission Mode, players play through the levels with the addition of special missions to complete. As missions are completed, more missions may be unlocked.

• In Versus Mode, players face off against each other on one of two sides. Each side may also have an army of NPCs to aid them in battle. Honor may be increased based on performance in the battle.

Shops

In town, players may enter shops to buy and sell equipment. Each type of item has its own shop, including: Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, and Item Shop. Other types of shops include: Bank, Blacksmith, and Card. Each type of item can only be sold at its corresponding shop. A player cannot sell a weapon to the armor shop, etc. The Bank is used to store items outside of a player's inventory. The Blacksmith is used to upgrade weapons using metals. The Card Shop is used to input card codes.

Skills

Skills are the game's "special moves", and are a very important element of LFO's gameplay. Each character has different skills, some of which are very powerful. The commands for individual skills can be learned by finishing story mode and trading with other players; some of them are also printed on the game's collectible trading cards. Skills fall into four classes: Short distance attack, Blast, Summon and Help. Usually, Short distance attack-type skills do more damage than Blast but blast attacks can be used at long range. Blast itself is divided into three classes of attack: Normal Blast, Chase Blast and Destroy Blast. All skills cost MP, which gradually regenerates over time; some skills cost HP as well.
Now Little Fighter Online supports the Reinforced-Fighter system; Characters can transform into his or her stronger self given the correct circumstances.

Cards

Like a trading card game, cards may be purchased in booster packs. The cards contained in a booster pack are random. Each card has a code that can be input into the game to give you new items, skills, or characters. Currently, cards are sold only in Asia, but it is possible to find them online. Cards are used not only for gaining new things in the game, but as an actual card game as well. Once a code is input into the game, the new item or character is added to the account it was used on.
If the code is later used for another account, the character or item will be transferred from the original account it was used on to the new account. The original account will not retain the items or characters once the code is used by a different account. In this way, it is possible to trade cards while preventing the abuse of sharing codes.
But there are also other ways to get characters

Screenshots

Little Fighter Online 10yv

Little Fighter Online 41us

Last edited by Anime2Life on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.purelyreview.com/forum/index.php
ngh
ngh

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:32 am

You should post the main site.
http://www.littlefighteronline.com/
Back to top Go down
gamesr76
Developing Gamer
Developing Gamer

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:32 am

I can't download it. Why?
Back to top Go down
Anime2Life
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Anime2Life

Male

Community Reviews

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 am

I have realized the link I put up is down, try going to ngh's link, gamesr76.
Back to top Go down
gamesr76
Developing Gamer
Developing Gamer

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 am

OK, thanks.
That's too much for a Net speed like mine!!! I must download it from somewhere else... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anime2Life
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Anime2Life

Male

Community Reviews

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:50 am

Lol I warned you. I spent a day downloading it, my dial-up failed on me too. Smile
Actually the link to G4F was quicker but since G4F is down..
Back to top Go down
Aryan
Admin
Admin
Aryan

Male
Number of posts : 637
Favorite Game : Resistance : Fall of Man
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 am

I'll download it with my PS3. One of our neighbours bought an Extreme-High-Speed wireless internet and I can use it for free! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gamersvortex.darkbb.com
AussieJay
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
AussieJay

Male
Number of posts : 671
UserTitle : Brian Rocks
Favorite Game : Burnout Series

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Is it in English?
Back to top Go down
http://tech.yix.org
ngh
ngh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:29 am

Nope. Its in chinese.
Back to top Go down
AussieJay
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
AussieJay

Male
Number of posts : 671
UserTitle : Brian Rocks
Favorite Game : Burnout Series

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:24 am

That rules me out Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tech.yix.org
ngh
ngh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:35 am

Yeah, me too. I can't understand the language, so i used a translator. But its tough. So I gave up on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Fighter Online   Little Fighter Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Fighter Online
Page 1 of 1