Gamers Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game News ~ Cheats ~ Downloads ~ Walthroughs ~ Trailers ~ Reviews

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesArcadeMusic PlaylistRegisterLog in

Do you have gf/bf?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anime2Life
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Anime2Life

Male
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Purely Review
UserTitle : Join Purely Review!
Favorite Game : Purely Review

Community Reviews
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Do you have gf/bf? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have gf/bf?   Do you have gf/bf? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 pm

This might be a personal question to some, so you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Also we will not make fun of you for not having one. Just tell us the truth.
Guys (I'm assuming everyone here is a guy right Razz) Who's the lucky lady? Tell us about her, like where did you meet, what is she like.

By the way for those who don't know:

bf= boyfriend king
gf=girlfriend queen

Me, personally I am single. But I let's just say I have my eye on a certain someone. Do you have gf/bf? Tagged-heart-icon
Back to top Go down
http://www.purelyreview.com/forum/index.php
FlameDragon
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
FlameDragon

Male
Number of posts : 443
Job/hobbies : Job: School Hobbies: Music and gaming
Favorite Game : Battlefield: Bad Company
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Do you have gf/bf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have gf/bf?   Do you have gf/bf? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:03 am

Anime2Life wrote:
But I let's just say I have my eye on a certain someone. Do you have gf/bf? Tagged-heart-icon
Aww...isn't that cute.

No, I don't have a girlfriend either. Sad
There are many pretty girls out there (some in my school Very Happy)
But I'm a bit too picky. I really want to find that special someone...
Back to top Go down
AussieJay
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
AussieJay

Male
Number of posts : 671
UserTitle : Brian Rocks
Favorite Game : Burnout Series

Do you have gf/bf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have gf/bf?   Do you have gf/bf? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:12 am

I really don't want to discuss this issue, due to my romantic life as a teenager going haywire. But I will put my finger in the ice cold pond. I'm supposed to be going out with someone, but was asked out by someone else Neutral I'm probably going to a school ball later in the year with the person I'm sorta going out with but don't want to...very confusing. My friends don't reduce the confusion one bit!

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tech.yix.org
SuperHacker
SuperHacker

Number of posts : 106
UserTitle : Who Is This Guy?
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Do you have gf/bf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have gf/bf?   Do you have gf/bf? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 am

Well, I have friends, who happen to be girls. I did have a gf, she smoked and every time I went to her house I would come back smelling of smoke myself. I wouldn't be able to do that again. We met in school, although she wasnt there much, having said that, she was really smart, she wernt like a chav and really stupid. either way, I am currently single, despite (not bragging) but all the girls seem to look at me. You know, like smile and shy away. Some are loud and like to walk up to me and sit down. I hate it, I'm at a juncture in my life, where I dont have time to waste. I need to get my grades, get a good job, then look for a girl. The one in school, that was in school, its different.
Back to top Go down
http://fullyloaded.phphope.net
AussieJay
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
AussieJay

Male
Number of posts : 671
UserTitle : Brian Rocks
Favorite Game : Burnout Series

Do you have gf/bf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have gf/bf?   Do you have gf/bf? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:54 pm

I agree, love just adds to life.

You're like me, I want to get a good school report, a stable job and then a relationship. I've got an average report, a stable job and a confusing relationship.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tech.yix.org
Sponsored content

Do you have gf/bf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have gf/bf?   Do you have gf/bf? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have gf/bf?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Vortex :: Entertainment :: General Talk-
Jump to: