Gamers Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game News ~ Cheats ~ Downloads ~ Walthroughs ~ Trailers ~ Reviews

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesArcadeMusic PlaylistRegisterLog in

StarWars Battlefront

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anime2Life
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Anime2Life

Male
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Purely Review
UserTitle : Join Purely Review!
Favorite Game : Purely Review

Community Reviews
Registration date : 2008-04-24

StarWars Battlefront Empty
PostSubject: StarWars Battlefront   StarWars Battlefront EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:35 am

With the poll for Crimson Skies, there is no need to vote. Half way through making the poll I realised I was just posting in this forum.

StarWars Battlefront
PC, Xbox, PS2, PSP, GameCube
(review for PS2)

StarWars Battlefront Star-wars-battlefront-20040831043122662

Description
After the release of StarWars: Episode II, there was one to do before the next film, to create a game. StarWars Battlefront orders you to battle, alongside soldiers of different types. Play the battles from the movies including Geonosis, Hoth, Endor and other great battles in the universe of StarWars. With each map is the two sides, from each trilogy. These sides are the CIS army vs Republic army and the Empire vs Rebels. Each side has different units each with different weapons and capabilities. You control the units in either 1st person or 3rd person (not for PC) and the controls are easy to learn. Vehicles and turrets add to the empressiveness substantially and the "historical battles" are always a treat. Battlefront is a must-have for any StarWars fan, and any shooter fan too.

StarWars Battlefront 919278_20040922_screen003

AussieJay’s Review
What can I say...StarWars Battlefront is awesome! That is partially because I like StarWars. The game's shooter style gameplay is also fun for any non-StarWars fan too. The StarWars detail is excellent, probably because LucasArts helped make the game, and graphics are excellent. Multiplayer is just splitscreen or online but it is just as fun. The "realism" is good, compared to other shooters. Vehicles such as the famous X-Wing or AT-AT walker put the icing on the cake, and the ability to have co-pilots and gunner positions in tanks is a nice touch. Overall, Battlefront is an excellent addition to your collection of games.

Gaming Sites
GameStats 8.3/10
GamePro /5
IGN 8.3/10
GameSpot 7.9/10

StarWars Battlefront Battlefront_ps2boxboxart_160w
StarWars Battlefront Ratingsymbol_t
Back to top Go down
http://www.purelyreview.com/forum/index.php

StarWars Battlefront
Page 1 of 1